Insurance Law Attorneys for New York and Connecticut
Maya Murphy’s insurance law attorneys have years of experience handling complex insurance coverage, extra-contractual, and risk control matters and providing coverage and underwriting advice on behalf of an array of clients in the insurance industry, both as in-house and law firm counsel.
Maya Murphy advises claims professionals, underwriters, risk control personnel, and other insurance clients across several product lines, working in tandem with the firm’s Litigation practice as the need arises.
Our insurance coverage-related practice areas include:
- Counseling and Advisory Services
- Coverage Litigation
- Comprehensive General Liability
- Complex Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Mass Tort, Health Hazard, and Environmental
- Bad Faith and Extra-Contractual Liability
- Local Counsel Engagements
- Property Damage / First-Party Coverage
- Occupational Disease
- Long-Term Care
Our attorneys also have significant experience in other, insurance-related areas including the following:
- Risk Control Matters
- Policy Rescission
- Regulatory Matters and Inquiries Including NYDFS
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Fraud
Contact an Experienced Insurance Coverage Attorney
We can litigate insurance coverage and other insurance-related matters in all courts in New York, Connecticut and elsewhere in a pragmatic, cost-effective manner.
Contact our attorneys today for assistance with your insurance law matter. Call 212-682-5700 for our New York offices or 203-221-3100 for our Connecticut office.