Westport, Connecticut Attorneys
Experienced Lawyers Serving New York and Connecticut
At Maya Murphy, P.C., our team of attorneys represent clients on a range of legal matters. We take pride in providing the service one expects from a smaller firm along with the knowledge and experience of a larger firm. As such, our attorneys are able to provide guidance in the following practice areas:
- Divorce and Family Law: We offer legal guidance on issues related to divorce including custody, general divorce information, and enforcement or modification after a judgment is in place.
- Estate Planning and Probate: The sooner you start your estate planning, the more effective your plan will be. Whether you are looking for asset protection in the immediate future or for guidance on future concerns such as living wills, powers of attorney, health care proxies, elder law, or wills and trusts, we can help. We also assist clients with estate administration and issues of estate litigation.
- Education Law: As educational attorneys, we have an in-depth understanding and appreciation of the respective rights and obligations of students and school administrators. Through training and experience we are especially qualified to act as knowledgeable advisors and zealous advocates to protect student rights and thereby preserve parents’ peace of mind.
- Employment and Labor Law: Whether you are an employer dealing with a legal issue with an employee, or negotiating with a union, we can help.
- Education Law: We represent both educational institutions and students in legal matters including risk management issues and student disciplinary hearings.
- Business Law and Litigation: Owning a business often requires legal negotiations. Whether you are forming a business or need assistance in a business litigation matter, we can help.
- Criminal Defense: Our clients include subjects of investigation or individuals charged with a range of crimes including drug offenses, traffic offenses such as DUI or OUI, theft, violent crimes, and complex white-collar crimes.
- Personal Injury: The attorneys at Maya Murphy, P.C. will pursue the optimal outcomes for individuals and their families who have suffered as a result of an injury.
When you need legal representation in New York or Connecticut, you can rely on the attorneys at Maya Murphy, P.C. Whether you are litigating a personal matter such as a divorce or forming a new business, we have the skills and knowledge you need at this critical juncture.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment at one of our New York or Connecticut offices. The lawyers at Maya Murphy, P.C. are licensed in Connecticut, New York, and New Jersey and serve clients in Westport, Greenwich, Stamford, and Trumbull.